Thursday 24 November 2011

To my team mates at MSCU Nov 2011 (Scott)


It's almost a year and half ago now that I came to MSCU to face new
challenges and opportunities. I have very much enjoyed working with each
of you.

I am personally embarking on a new challenge, a very significant one. I
have been diagnosed with Follicular Lymphoma, which is a type of lymph
node cancer. I am awaiting blood test results and a catscan to determine
if the cancer has spread. Provided it has not, I will simply be
monitored frequently to ensure the cancer is managed.

Health challenges are something that until now have happened around me,
be it my father's passing from colon cancer or my wife's battles with
bacterial infections (including flesh eating disease).

I know the God I serve and I know that he is much bigger then my new
challenge. I also know that his plan is bigger than mine and that
ultimately it is his desire that everyone would have a relationship with
him.

I look forward to seeing His plan unfold. Please uplift my family in
prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment