Wednesday 23 November 2011

Nov 23 2011 Church prayer request (Scott)


I, Scott Ruppert, have been diagnosed with Follicular Lymphoma, which is a type of lymph node cancer. I am awaiting blood test results and a cat scan to determine if the cancer has spread. Provided it has not, I will simply be monitored frequently to ensure the cancer is managed.
Health challenges are something that until now have happened around me, be it my father’s passing from colon cancer or my wife's battles with bacterial infections (including flesh eating disease).
I know the God I serve and I know that he is much bigger then my new challenge. I also know that his plan is bigger then mine and that ultimately it is his desire that everyone would have a relationship with him.
I look forward to seeing His plan unfold. Please uplift my family in prayer. Some prayer requests are:

Pray that the children's hearts and minds will be protected
Pray that the blood work and cat scan come back negative
Pray that we will be at peace with this knowledge and able to proceed with life

Please respect that our children have a limited knowledge of this diagnosis (something the doctor encouraged).

No comments:

Post a Comment