Monday 26 November 2012

Leaving a mark.....

In sport we are taught even when losing the game is obvious to at least leave a mark, give the opposition something to remember, something to think about.

In life we are asked to do our best, give are all.

For those of us who have chosen to accept God's free gift of salvation, we have pledged our life to him. Will I stand with my arms raised and spread before him and say here it is Lord, its yours, do with my life as you will, or will I keep a portion for myself? What will the attitude of my heart be?

What will I do for the sake of eternity? What will this player do? How will he leave his mark.......only by God's good graces can a mark be made through the sinner I am. Only he can make good of me.

Will I casually watch as people figuratively speaking walk off a cliff, or will I choose to make a difference? Will I allow my saviour to make a difference through me, simply using me as a vessel?

O God of mercy, thank-you for salvation and help each of us who have dedicated our life to you to choose to live for you, to choose to forgive, to choose to give are all to you.....I surrender all.

Lord I wanna leave a mark for your honour and glory.....I surrender all.

" We cry out " Kim Walker Jesus Culture

I Surrender - Kim Walker (Jesus Culture)

Jesus Culture-My Soul Longs For You

No comments:

Post a Comment