Thursday 29 November 2012

death just sucks......it SUCKS!!

It really makes me think when someone dies, especially if they are young. As I get older it seems like sickness and death are all too common. A recent passing of a young women in the community really made me question what could be God's plan. This women left behind 3 young kids and a husband. What will become of them? What will their lives look like now? Will they turn bitter towards God? Why would they not?

What is my role as a Christian? How can I come along side these people? Could I as a Christian have made a difference in her family's life?

Its hard to know Gods ways and purposes sometimes, but I guess that is where faith has to play its part. He has the bigger picture, but how could a death be part of something good or a bigger picture? Perhaps he will use it to reach someone. We don't know. We are left with trusting him and we could place our trust in a lot more fleeting things, like booze, sex, careers and whatever. We have a bible full of proof that God is all powerful and in the end will reign, if only we will believe we will reign with him in eternity.

In the meantime we are stuck in a world where pain exists because of mans simple choice back in Genisis

Don't give up on God!!!

I'll See You Again Lyrics Westlife

Chris Tomlin - Lord, I Need You

Lord you have spared my wife and I multiple times, I cant explain why when I see others less fortunate. Help us Lord to be a good steward of what you have given us. Thanks you for the infirmity's we have that remind us daily where to place our faith precious saviour.

I Surrender - Hillsong Live


No comments:

Post a Comment