Saturday 8 December 2012

the little picture on the counter

the little picture on the counter, its of a little boy from Ecuador, its of a little boy that doesn't have all that we do.

This picture is of a little boy that God made and uniquely gifted. He is worth the investment to help through school.

God has big plans for this boy as he does for all people.

What am I doing, what are your doing to invest in the lives of people less fortunate?

Praying for this boy in Ecuador

Jesus Loves the Little Children

2 comments:

  1. To my dear husband of 13 years of adventure (let's just call it that). I am so proud of you and your ability to step up to the plate in difficult times and deal with whatever we are facing. When the tough times came our way you put your armour on and dealt with it. You knew what was needed and weren't afraid to state it or act on it. I watch you helping others, I admire your ability to know what they need and provide. You are very wise in God's word and life in general. God gave you to me as a gift and I cherish you. I love you with all my heart as do our children. You are a wonderful husband, father, and best friend.

    ReplyDelete