Thursday 27 December 2012

Jesus in your fingers and toes (Scott)

Jesus in your fingers and toes.....as I reflect on how the chemo has worked in my body, they say its a good sign if you can see it in the nails of your fingers and toes. That means the chemo has worked through your whole body......it has reached your fingers and toes. It shows up as a white line on your nails.

As I thought of this I could not help but think, is it that way with Jesus in my life? Is he evident in my life because of the work I do with my hands (fingers), because of the path I walk (toes). Have I allowed Jesus to work through my whole body such that he has reached even my fingers and toes? Where am I at in my Christian Journey? Am I at the acceptance stage, the growing stage? Have I never got past the acceptance stage? Is Jesus visible in my fingers and toes because of the service type things I do or have I not allowed him past my heart and mind? Have I not allowed him to get past the head knowledge stage?

Hands and Feet - Audio Adrenaline (with lyrics)




No comments:

Post a Comment