Monday 3 December 2012

It's like God planned it

Ya never know where encouragement will come from....

Over the years I have been blessed by people choosing to be an encouragement to our family. It has come in all sorts of ways, and at just the right times. Its like God planned it. Some I recall are;
- a lady from church was parking at the hospital just as I was in 2005, she gave me a nice card and some stuffies for the kids.......she was and has been a blessing on many occasions
- again at the hospital, I just happened to be outside for fresh air and an older gentlemen I know who drives a transit bus was there. Moments later we would have missed each other but God planted him there for me.
- recently our paster pulled me aside and said I still believe in you.......God knew I needed that at the precise moment
- just today, while I am out of town at another work location, the staff were very caring as to how I am doing. Two in particular shared their challenging journeys and encouraged me


This is a reminder to me, to be a blessing to someone today......we journey this life together

No comments:

Post a Comment