Friday 8 November 2013

Is it well with your soul?

Is it well with my/your soul? Are we all giddy inside or does our soul feel in turmoil like a stomach on the verge of a bad flu? Are we experiencing a calm and a peace that only God can provide or are we riding the waves that we experience in this life on our own merits..... trying vigorously to keep from sinking?

Can I say it is well with my soul? Can you?

Perhaps it's to revealing to honestly answer that question. It may mean change, a change that only God can work and possibly at the price of superficial happiness.

Hmm, what choice should one make, to have a happy soul and for eternity or the momentary happiness of today?

We all face the same choice.


It is well with my soul by Kutless with Lyrics
It Is Well With My Soul by Hillsong Live
4Him - It Is Well With My Soul

No comments:

Post a Comment