Tuesday 17 April 2012

April 17 2012 (Scott)


update in the form of a prayer;
Father in Heaven, I love you. I dunno your purposes; I dunno the outcome of this cancer. What I do know is that you are awesome and that one day sooner or later I will spend eternity with you. In the meantime I am your puzzle piece. I don’t know exactly where or how you are placing me in the puzzle of life. What I do know is that your plans and timing are perfect
. It’s hard Lord for a control freak like me not to know the outcome. It’s hard Lord to look at my family here and to think of the possible impacts of this cancer. But I am reminded Lord of your provision and of your ultimate goal. I am given to your plan Lord as hard as that is, and I am very thankful for the awesome friends that you have surrounded our family with. You have provided; you have made the road easier. Your protection over me has been obvious these last several months. So Lord may your will be done with the results of the April 23 CT-scan and may I accept them as part of your plan. Mold me and shape me I pray, use me according to your will and purposes, I love you Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment