Sunday 19 May 2013

I will follow where you lead me...........

I will follow where you lead me...........as I reflect on life I can see that I have not always done this very faithfully.

As God places the interconnecting puzzle pieces of my life, how often do I disrupt his plan for my life by grabbing hold of that piece and placing it elsewhere or even putting it aside.  How often do I cause myself more grief by thinking I know better and by trying to control my own fate. Do I really trust him with his plan and purpose for my life?

This is the lesson God continues to hammer home to me, "my ways are better than your ways", "my ways fulfil my overall purpose", they may not accomplish what you want Scott, but they accomplish what I want, please follow me where I lead you. "Trust me Scott"!!!

Kari Jobe: Steady My Heart

Isaiah 55:8-9 (http://www.biblegateway.com)
New International Version (NIV)
8 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the Lord.
9 “As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.
 
1 Thessalonians 5:18 (http://www.biblegateway.com)
New International Version (NIV)
18 for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment