Friday 7 June 2013

Meet me in my broken place....hold me now

I am so thankful that I have a God that meets me where I am at, when my faith is weak, when my legs wobble under life's weight, he is steadfastly there. Sometimes it appears as though he is missing in action, sometimes it feels as though my cries fall on deaf ears, but he is always there. Usually it seems he is waiting for me to grasp the latest concept or lesson that he wants me to learn, to humbly follow him in complete surrender. I love my Lord and at the end of the day, I know that He alone can be counted on.

Though my life's lessons have been hard at times for me and usually because of my stubborn reluctance to say "Yes Lord", I can reflect and say he has always been there.

Meet me in my broken place....hold me now.........(have a listen to below song)
Ashes Remain - Without You (w/ Lyrics)

I am strong when I am on his shoulders.........(have a listen to below song)
Westlife - You Raise Me Up (With Lyrics)

Carrie Underwood - How Great Thou Art

No comments:

Post a Comment