Sunday 1 September 2013

what do you mean I only climbed to the 1st rung on the ladder

The spiritual journey can be challenging and sometimes feel like we are going nowhere and not growing as we should.

Sometimes I feel like I am striving and striving only to figuratively speaking, look down and realise I am only on the 1st rung of the ladder. This is when it feels like God is tapping me on the shoulder and saying " surrender and let me do the work.......let me make your paths straight......let me lighten your burden".

Am I in control or is he? Are you in control or is he?

Are you allowing your spirituality to be measured by comparison with others or are you reporting to God first?

Proverbs 3:6  (http://www.biblegateway.com)
New International Version (NIV)
in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment